08 April 2010

2 Pictures, 1 a week late!

So I promised a picture of the week, and I am 1 week late on one already, so here are 2.

#1 - Holly at the beach in Chicago.

The first day of spring was spectacular in Chicago so we headed down to the beach with Holly as she loves to run. As you can tell by the pic, she had an awesome time. Side Note: While we were there, a guy went down on his windsailer and had to be rescued. At first the beach was fairly empty, but one word caught on there was a rescue the beach was packed. Why is it that people need to see this stuff?



#2 - Is the reason I have not met my blogging commitments! Danielle and I decided to tackel painting/ decorating the 1st floor of our home (we finished the lower before Christmas). It required cutting holes in the ceiling/ moving electrical for a yet to be purchased chandelier, and then repainting the ceiling, painting the walls, trim etc.. I also got to pick out photos from my archive to frame/ display which is cool. I really like how it turned out.

No comments: